Train Accident Claims
We have assisted many who have been injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence of Metrorail or any other rail operator in South Africa.
Like most personal injury claims such a claim depends on the rail operator having acted in a negligent manner, whether operating the train recklessly or failing to maintain their infrastructure which leads to your injury. Being injured or killed when on the train, boarding or even whilst waiting for it could lead to a claim.
What can you claim?:
• Hospital and medical expenses incurred due to the accident
• Future hospital and medical costs
• Past and future loss of earnings or earning capacity
• General damages for pain, suffering and loss of amenities of life; and
• A financial loss of support arising out of the death of a breadwinner.
Proving negligence and damages can be a difficult process requiring the assistance of attorneys. As specialists in the field of personal injury we are equipped to handle your train accident claim in a professional manner in your best interests.